A little bit about Shaina...
Shaina Longstreet is a Branding and Squarespace Website Design Specialist with a passion for big dreams, strategic and consistent visuals and making connections that matter. Withover a decade of time spent behind the camera and honing her design skills,she’s helped many entrepreneurs take their ideas and passions from a hobby to a business and beyond.
Three Keys to Accelerating Your Profitability with Instagram - Shaina Longstreet
1.How to use Instagram to make connections
We’ll discuss ways to use the platform as a way to communicate with your potential clients and go beyond just sharing your images, how to train (not try to “beat”) the dreaded algorithm, and how to use InstaStories to your advantage by showing up regularly on the platform.
2.How to create and use a moodboard for your business
We’ll discuss the power of having a moodboard to keep all the touchpoint of your brand consistent and recognizable, do a demonstration of creating a moodboard for your brand, and then look at examples of moodboards paired with the Instagram feeds they inspire.
3.How to convert followers into customers
We’ll discuss how to stand out as recognizable in the sea of photographers on Instagram, how to develop that “Know - Like - Trust Factor” with your content (images and captions), and you’ll walk away with a full understanding of the 5 C’s of Instagram Content: Clarity, Color, Composition, Content, & Consistency
A little bit about Amy...
Photographer/Award Winning Designer Amy McGann from Hudson’s Portrait Design specializes in designing customized album collections.
Double your Sales with Album Collections with Amy McGann
Are you a Photographer that leaves money on the table with every client you work with? Why is that? Well, maybe you don’t maximize the sale opportunities that are available. Wall décor, Gift Print’s, and frames are a given, but how about producing album collections from all the beautiful images you’ve created from the session.
In Chelan, Amy will be sharing her time saving strategies and secrets for layout, design &best utilization of the images. In addition, she will be demonstrating in real time her workflow for Wedding, HS Senior, Family & Legacy albums.
Join Amy for this unique and money-making seminar that will definitely help you NOTleave money on the table in the future!
A little bit about Bruce and Josh...
For over 3 decades Bruce and Josh Hudson have been selling 30, 40, 50, 60, even 70+ inch canvas wall portraits to their clients. Creating and selling large wall décor is an art as well as a science. The Hudson’s will break it down step by step in detail and show you that is possible to make an incredible, consistent living selling wall portraits via projection sales.
Selling with Projection: Putting your kids through college with IPS Sales with Bruce & Josh Hudson
Bruce and Josh will be covering this during their informative & fast paced program in Lake Chelan:
• The “Hudson’s Sales Method” and why it’s SO effective-Your takeaway will be the sales workflow blueprint, you’ll understand the process from marketing to get the right clients all the way to the wall portrait delivery… and everything in-between!
• Pricing your work for Success & Ultimate profit potential-You’ll learn how to incentivize your pricing to increase your wall portrait sales… and your clients will thank you for it!
• Marketing that attracts your “Perfect Client”- Not everyone is into wall portraiture, or paying for photography for that matter! But there are pockets of people in every town, city, and region who are “characteristically” more inclined to invest in wall portraiture… we will break down these characteristics, peel back the layers of the onion, and show you exactly who these people are!
• The 6 step pre portrait consultation process-Do you think IPS means you have hard sell your photography? It’s the opposite, actually! With the Hudson’s Method over 90% of the “sales” is in the form of educating the client during the pre-portrait planning consultation! Crafting an engaging slideshow with testimonials, asking the right questions, educating clients about proper size, seeing the quality of the art work, and going over your prices!
• The artistically driven side of projection sales-To sell large wall portraits you have to shoot for large wall portraits! In the famous words of the late, great Ken Whitmire… “BACK UP!” You’ll see first hand examples how your photography needs to evolve in order to “shoot for the wall.”
• The Projection Sale-You’ll learn how to create a fun and unique sales experience, editing down your images, have your clients “go to the eye doctor”, and close the sale on each image in a timely fashion! No proofs, no online galleries, just a fun sales session where you are finally respected and well paid for your WORK!